– To attend all Casa Yoga activities, an annual membership registration fee of 5€ is applied upon signing a membership form at the studio.
– All classes must be pre-booked online 8 hours prior to the actual class, or ask us to set up a recurrent booking for a specific class. Classes are scheduled on a “first come, first served” basis.
–Payments can be made only at the studio cash. Online you can pay for some workshops with Visa/Mastercard (Paysafe/Trustwave, secure payments).
– Memberships and passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
– Cancellation policy: the full fee will be charged for cancellations made within an 8-hour period of your class. This is due to the small number of clients per class. Same applies to individual classes and treatments. To cancel a class login into your account. To cancel a private class or a Shiatsu appointment please call the studio directly.
– Casa yoga may cancel group classes if two or less people are booked in. We will inform you via email / text / phone call 2 hours prior to the class.
– Instructors may change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
– Once the class started, we are not able to open, please do not ring the bell.
– As for building regulation, we kindly ask not to ring the Custode/Attendant bell, and not to wait in the courtyard or hallway before or after class.
If you have any questions please contact us, we’re happy to help!